Student Entrepreneurship Panel: How We Did It & How You Can Too!
November 11, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Interested in creating a side hustle while studying at UW? Come out to this entrepreneurship panel to learn how upper year students managed and thrived at it.
1. Learn how to create your own venture while studying
2. Learn what courses at UW help with the development of a venture
3. Learn how E-coop will coincide with your venture creation
• Tyler Cormier, Co-Founder of PriZm Golf
• Yoshi Matsuzaki, Founder of Project Trashion
• Sammy Prantera, Co-Founder of The Motive
• Chadd Bauman, Founder of Circular Farms
PriZmGolf: provides high-quality customized golf gloves, which can incorporate any personalized corporate/team logo, colour and branding at an affordable price.
Project Trashion: a platform that empowers ethical fashion brands and independent designers to promote sustainable culture.
The Motive: a marketing agency that looks to provide businesses with the opportunity to generate more market qualified leads while providing its regular consumers with entertainment, food and leisure options based on their individual preferences.
Circular Farms: retrofits shipping containers into self-sufficient farms for growing food completely off grid.
As always, dinner will be provided!As always, dinner will be provided!